Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Concerts and a Recording

I have lots of concerts coming up over the next couple months, kicking it off on Nov 4 at 3pm with Brian Luckett for our duoATL concert at Northside Drive Baptist Church for their Music on the Hill series. You can get directions and more information here: http://www.nsdbc.org/

I also have a new concert to announce. I will be performing a work by Brian Chamberlain for flute and guitar (Brian Chamberlain will be playing guitar) at Georgia State University on November 30 at noon. Brian is a graduate student in music composition at the University. I have also recorded a piece of his for solo flute called "Sense of Blue", which you can listen to the recording as well as other pieces here: http://www.nobridantes.com/mp3.php

He is an excellent composer and what I have seen of the flute and guitar work it should be a very exciting piece, not that I'm biased...well maybe a little :)

There's also other Mercury Season and duoATL concerts coming up, but I'll give more details closer to the concert dates!

No comments: