Saturday, October 06, 2007

What a week!


After virtually killing my coworker and his friend handily at the 5k race, I did in fact get a dog at the adoption they were having at the race. I got an American Bulldog/Dalmatian mix who happens to be deaf. I named him Sam, after Samuel Barber. This works out great for me because I can bring him to rehearsals with me and I do not need to worry about all the howling. He doesn't hear a thing.
My computer also half died last week, so I got a new computer. Fortunately the boyfriend is coming to the rescue to get all the data off the hard drive. I perhaps waited too long to get a new computer. Eeek!
Tonight duoATL is performing at Hungry Ear. The show starts at 8, but we don't go on until 9 and play a 30 minute set. You can get more info here: http://nwuuc.org/index/programs/hungry_ear_coffee_house
duoATL has also been asked to perform on Studio GPB. It is a radio show produced here in Atlanta and broadcasts on every npr station in Georgia with the exception of Atlanta, ironic huh? We record on November 17 and get an hour set with an interview. I'll let you know when it airs. You can find more information about the show and find a station here: http://www.gpb.org/public/radio/studiogpb/

No comments: