Monday, February 18, 2008

Society of Composers National Conference

Well I'm in for a pretty busy week, and I have to say my day job is really starting to cramp my style. Wednesday night at 7:30pm I will be performing a piece with neoPhonia at Georgia State University at the National Conference for the Society of Composers. I will also be performing a piece Friday night at 8pm with Bent Frequency at Georgia State for the same conference. I am uncertain whether or not you have to be a memeber of the Society of Composers to get into the conference concerts, details to come.

On Tuesday early morning I will be performing with Mercury Season at the Walker School for a private concert for the student body.

duoATL is not on any break either. We have a few more concerts coming up shortly. Its really packed in between now and April! Hopefully I'll start well and sane.

No comments: