Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...Finally!

Things are really starting to pick up around here. This month I have two concerts, an audition and students are starting to sign up for lessons, not to mention I've got some engraving work and submitting works for competition. I hope to have a new choral work done by next week and start something new for a composers concert later this fall. I am so glad things are starting to break loose. I am definately adjusting to this new life style and am a lot happier than I was at a 9-6 job.

Last week I went to my old office to have lunch with my old office mate and got to say hi to my old co-workers. I kept getting the same response, "You look so happy and relaxed." Boy am I ever!

Next step, is to get Brian over to this side of music. I know he wants the stability of his 8-5 job while he's finishing grad school. Once grad school is over I'm sure he'll feel more flexible in taking students and working on music. I can't wait, it'll be nice to get our schedules in synch since now I work in the evenings and he works during the day.

No comments: