Friday, September 30, 2011

World Premiere of "Nautica"

First, Athens Flute Choir had to postpone the performance of "Tamar". They hope to have it on the Oct 27 concert. I'll post details as I get them.

"Nautica", however, will be premiered on Tuesday (Oct 4) at 7:30pm at Georgia State University's Kopleff Recital Hall on their neoPhonia concert. ArtsCriticATL.com did an article about it here: http://www.artscriticatl.com/2011/09/neophonia-returns-with-atlanta-composers-world-premieres-for-red-clay-connections/

Yesterday was a pretty good day which included being a guest speaker at GSU composition seminar. I got a lot of fabulous questions, and I am glad I got the opportunity to talk to the grad and undergrad students.

Even more stuff is in the works. Can't wait until I can share it all!

No comments: