Monday, February 27, 2012

New "New Music" Ensemble Concerts in Atlanta


This week I will be performing with two new "new music" chamber ensembles here in Atlanta:

Wednesday (2/29) at 8pm
Chamber Cartel
John Adams "songbirdsongs" for two piccolos and percussion
www.chambercartel.com
The Goat Farm Arts Center

Sunday (3/4) at 3pm
Terminus Ensemble
"Between the Walls" by Brent Milam for flute, clarinet, cello, and piano
"Inventio Fortunata" by Drew Dolan for solo flute
www.terminusensemble.org
Central Library Branch, Atlanta-Fulton County Public Library

In between concerts I'll be in Hinesville, GA seeing a performance of my opera "Rabbit Tales" being performed at my nephew's school. And I will also be performing at 9am mass at the Christ the King Cathedral on Sunday.
Busy week! Yay!

No comments: